994 Laser, the most advanced key cutting machine for automotive laser keys, edge cut keys and now Tibbe keys has a new, innovative console.
What are the highlights?
- Incomparable level of ergonomic, sophisticated and functional design.
- Compact (around 2 pounds) and reduced dimensions for use from the shop to the van, at the work station or hung on the wall.
- Simplified procedures for maximum ease of use.
- Minimum energy consumption.
A new key cutting experience
New and updated features make every operation immediate, simple and secure.
- Search for make, model and year of the vehicle with preview of the key profile.
- Instantly search by code even with partial depth input.
- Dynamic graphic representation of the cut, with additional key information.
- Management of favorites and customer accounts with an internal database of user notes.
- Integrated help screens.
- Updates via Internet or USB.
994 Laser uses four jaws A-B-C-D for laser keys, the G jaw (optional) for edge cut keys continuous cutting on one or two sides without the need to turn the key, the H jaw (optional) for Tibbe systems and the S jaw (optional) for simplex key. Incorporated bit stop, perfect anchoring without adaptors and simple and fast replacement, all in one tracer.
Keyline patented systems
- Key tilting prevention system.
- Insertion from the top of the Widia cutter.
- Auto setting of the cutter for a facilitated replacement.
Learn the procedure to decode and cut automotive laser keys with Keyline 994 Laser.
Learn the procedures to cut by code Ford Tibbe keys with Keyline 994 Laser.
Learn the procedures to cut by code edge cut automotive keys with Keyline 994 Laser.
Learn the procedure to calibrate the jaws for laser keys, edge cut keys and Ford Tibbe keys with 994 Laser.
Learn the procedures to decode and cut edge cut automotive keys with 994 Laser.
Learn the procedures to research by comparative blanks with 994 Laser.
Learn the procedures to connect to Instacode, cut and decode keys with Keyline electronic key cutting machines.
Learn the procedures to change the language, manage the users, update the software, search by key code and search by comparative blank with Keyline electronic key cutting machines.